Copyright © 2006-2008 FishingeCards.com - All Rights Reserved
Website Designed and Hosted by Networking Magic
- Mullet Bday: a birthday E Card for your friend the Mullet-Head
- Fishing with the President: a day in the life of George Washington and his many friends...out on Groom Lake No. One! Special appearance from the "comeback kid"
- Plug Bday: an E Card with the facts about anglers and the percentage of those that do a little "plugging" on their birthday
- Work for Krill: "Save the Whales" but not the Crack Whales... they are a menace to society!!!
- Choice Bday: all the choices that you have to make... when all you want to do is FISH!
- FishHistory: always a favorite...Pappa Hemingway... and his true secret for his writing talent when in Cuba
- Eat Shrimp: an E Card for your Honey...Shrimp downtown style
- Fish Quiz no. 1: what do you have to lose... Nothing - you can just lie about the "score" anyway
- Fish Quiz Antique: a quiz for tackle collectors...don't expect anything too serious though
- Fish Quiz no. 2: just wasn't enough room in the first quiz... still have nothing too lose
- Tuna Union: blah blah blah, bitch bitch bitch...tuna are so sensitive!
- Old Shark Bday: An E Card with "at your age" finish
- Worms: homer and gomer talk about the new "viagra packed" bait and the lovely ladies that keep them active (push start twice)
- Frenzy: the Shark E Card about the results of constant arguing
- NC Bday: a State E Card with a Redfish and some one-liners aka "foxworthy" character
- GA Bday: old southern large mouth bass with an insulting message....uhuhuh Boy
- FL Bday: Ponce de Leon large mouth bass with the fountain of youth message
- Octopus Get Well: an E Card that shows what happens when an octopus gets ahold of your "viagra"
- Papa Claus: the true story behind Santa and the undelivered gifts from those naughty fishermen (Christmas E Card)
- Xmas Pike: a sneaky Pike with a creative Christmas message
- Bar Fly: your typical down-home bar and those pesky bar flies
- Lobster: just a short animated out to dinner menu choice
- Fish Fart: living in confined quarters can be hazardous if you don't watch your diet
- Evolution: might not be "darwin's" theory... close enough
- Noah: why weren't there any accommodations made for "fish"
- Tarpon Bday: A quiet Southern backwater scene until a mullet greyhounds in panic then a Tarpon hammers the inshore silence.
- Bass Bday: Boogie Woogie Largemouth Bass talks about your birthday gift. With an insulting joke finish.
- Wahoo Bday: Two wahoos chasing flying fish and screaming wa..hoo in mid air
- Dolphin Get Well Card: Mahi Mahi slams unexpected mullet feeding on Sargassum weedline... with a get well soon ending.
- Sailfish Relationship: Underwater Male and Female Sailfish with typical nagging... "What goes around comes around" ending.
- Salmon: Old man salmon gives young salmon a little advice on the upstream voyage. Final moral for young males.
- Bass Fly: Just a crazy life lesson, great Largemouth Bass action with Homer Gomer character. Lots of Crap and Gas.
- Protected Species: Fish and Nature Parody on the overprotection of wildlife with a comical twist ending.
- Men Think: A parody of the way Women think that Men can only enjoy Boobs, Football, and Fishing.
- Adam & Eve: An old joke about the Garden of Eden animated just the way that it was told, dangerous territory!
- Crab Get Well Card: Nice illustrated Blue Crab talking about His condition and wishes you a "Get well Soon"
- Fish Roast Bday Card: Cartoon sea characters with a personal insult roast for the recipient.
- Hammerhead Sharks: Cartoon sharks and free fishing hats. Good music and gaff advice.
- Red Snapper: Great card for someone that was in a sour relationship with a fish overtone and encouragement.
- Crappie Bday: A great spin-off of that famous show "Concentration". Put on your thinking cap.
- Fish Baby: When you need a card for someone that loves to fish and they just had a baby, you gotta love those anglerfish.
- King Mackarel Bday Card: Lots of fingerling and nice Kingfish with an insult Happy Birthday ending.
- Flounder Bday Card: Short and Sweet, camouflaged flounder on bottom, can be used as a belated card also.
- Grouper: Thinking of you, a little Risque...if you take it the right way!
- Mermaid Bday Card: Sexy mermaid and even sexier maid. You gotta love the reference to the Oxy-Moron, Billy Mays.
- Postcards: For those who just want to send a nice Fantastic painted picture of their favorite fish. The great art of Bob Dorman, Thanks Bob!